Monday, June 4, 2007

Rampaging Teachers Demolish Science Lab!




Thank God I listened to the inner voice this morning that told me to take my digital camera to work with me today! I'm soo glad I didn't miss this!

No, don't worry, there were no rampaging teachers demolishing science labs going on today that I know about... What did happen is that the termite eaten science lab cabinets at school were being removed and disposed of. In order to get all the pieces to fit in the truck, the cabinets needed to be "taken apart."

I still know of no better way to do that (not to mention blow off some post-finals steam) than to remove each cabinet drawer individually and drop it down to the truck in a high velocity and gratifying - err gravity defying way.

What good is a story like this without pictures?!?! (Sorry about the movie... it's perfectly fine if you tilt your head a little... Next time I'll know better.)

Enjoy!

p.s. And oh yes... That is the school Vice Principal/Dean of Discipline you see caught in the act!






Classroom Demolition from Sean Connors on Vimeo

For more pictures, check out the following link to my Picasa Web Album.

No comments: