Sunday, June 3, 2007

Jott: My Personal Secretary

This is just the thing for me. I'm constantly getting these great ideas in places and at times when I don't have a pen and paper to write things down or when I'm away from my computer. Jott takes care of all that now. Now I can call Jott, leave myself a messages, and Jott transcribes it and sends me an email with the text! Thanks to Vicki Davis I now have an easy way to get my ideas to myself in a way that works for me. Check out the Jott.com website for more information and to sign up for an account...

And oh by the way... Did I mention it's free! (Well, it's still gonna cost you the minutes on your cell phone to call... but I got plenty of those!)

Here's what Vikci had to say about it that caught my eye...

Ok, I'm trying a really cool new service called jott. It lets me call a phone number and talk -- I tell it who to send the e-mail to and record a phone message -- it turns it into an e-mail and sends it. So you can send an e-mail or send a note to yourself about something. You can even hook it up with anything that uses an e-mail to post (like a blog) and blog by talking into your cell phone.
You can follow this link to read the rest of her article.

No comments: